Have you been in a car and motorcycle accident in Hamilton, Ontario?
If you have, you will know how traumatic it can be. You may be entitled to claim compensation under the Road Accident Act. Under the Road Accident Act, you are entitled to claim for pain and suffering, loss of income, past and future medical expenses, loss of earnings, physical impairment, emotional distress, permanent injury, embarrassment, physical disability, pain, and suffering, loss of capacity to enjoy life and future earning potential. In other words, if you have been in a car and motorcycle accident in Hamilton, you are eligible to make a claim.
There is a specialist motor injury law firm in Hamilton, Ontario, known as Pace Law Firm. This law firm specialises in personal injury law and has extensive experience in representing clients in a number of personal injury law cases. If you have been involved in a car and motorcycle accident in Hamilton, you should seek the advice of a solicitor who specialises in the area of motor injury law.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help?
- A solicitor will guide you through the process of making a claim. They will be able to provide you with all the information you need to process your claim. You will need to give the relevant details to your solicitor. If you are in Hamilton, ON, you can visit a solicitor’s office. The majority of solicitors will be happy to offer a free consultation to assess whether you have a valid case and guide you through the process of making a claim.
- Your solicitor will give you advice on how best to make a claim. If you require financial assistance following the accident, they can assist you with this. Your solicitor will give you support after the accident, by keeping you up to date with the processes of making a claim, providing advice about the Personal Injury Act and taking you through the court system. They will handle all correspondence from the other party and advise you on your rights as well as any legal avenues that may be open to you. The personal injury law can be quite complicated, so it is always advisable to seek help from an expert.
- In terms of filing a claim, if you have been injured in a car and motorcycle accident in Hamilton, you are entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. The Law Society of Hamilton and Auckland provides legal advice free of charge. If you require further legal advice, the Law Society can advise you on the best route to take to obtain advice from a solicitor. There are many solicitors who are specialists in personal injury claims and will handle your case personally. If you have suffered pain or suffering due to an accident that was your fault, you may be eligible for compensation from the other driver.
- If you have been in a motorcycle accident in Hamilton, Ontario, the next step is to speak to a solicitor. Your solicitor will help you obtain the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and he or she will also assist you in collecting relevant documents and documentation. If you have any medical expenses or suffering as a result of your accident, your solicitor will obtain details about the support you require. He or she will also help you determine whether any loss or damage was due to the negligence of the other driver. Your solicitor will explain your legal rights and obligations in more detail, and he will guide you through the process of making a claim.
- One important thing to remember when making a claim is that it will take time. Most people do not realize that time does not run out in the case of making a claim for compensation. You should always consult a solicitor as soon as possible following a car and motorcycle accident in Hamilton, ON. The sooner you contact a solicitor, the sooner you will obtain the compensation you deserve. Solicitor’s fees can be quite high, and if you delay in contacting them, the statute of limitations may run out, and your claim could be rendered useless. If you are planning to go to court, you should know that the process will take quite some time, and that it may be a waste of time if you are unsuccessful.
To learn more about filing a claim, contact Pace Law Firm in Hamilton, ON lawyer today. No matter what the nature of your injuries were, your lawyer will be able to guide you through the process, and he will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact your lawyer as soon as possible following a car and motorcycle accident in Hamilton, Ontario.